Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing #21 Podcasts and Audio Books

I have worked on a podcasts but cannot get it into this post....stay tuned! To date I have produced 3 podcasts but cannot get them into the blog post. I know how to do them and will spend time later learning this one.
I did spend time looking at a number of podcasts and have plans on using them in the future.
I had fun with my flip video and emailed some video of my gradkids but they cannot be very long at all or they will not email. I did download it to YouTube but still could not get it into my post. This will be an all day session with Vaughn this summer, sorry!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I share your feelings about Podcasts and put that "thing" on the back burner to devote more time to at a later date. I still need to post a comment about it on my blog.

I am enjoying reading through your blog!