Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing #23 THE END

I know that this is the end of the project and I have the notebook to prove it! Yes, I did keep a paper trail mainly because of all the registering, usernames and passwords.
1. Favorite discoveries
A discovery about myself and probably not a favorite but I really wish I was younger, smarter, could see and hear and had my mind back. I seem to have to go over things a lot and the 18 hours credit would not even touch the time that I spent on this project and I know I still have things I want to do to my blog.
2. Program assisted of affected lifelong learning
I find myself identifing wikis, embeded videos and wondering how they do that on news casts, commericals, etc. This program or project has raised my awareness to the possibilities of what is out there to create using computer programs and even to what I can do! I thought of myself at about 30-35% computer savvy but now I would raise that to about 60%!
3. Unexpected outcomes
I like what I have completed. I want to learn how to do more projects being stress free or maybe not so apprehensive to try new things. I think working with students and say teaching how to use wikis will be one of the best ways for me to gain confidence.
4. Improve the program
Really this is great. I just needed a few more steps on the 'how to'! I looked at a program at the bottom of the 23 Thing page named 5 week and I think I will take a serious look at it later.
5. Another discovery program
Yes, I would participate. I like projects like this one. I already know that I will be doing several days at the library media center this summer working or having recess... I have lots of questions now that I would never had thought of before this Thing 23 program, project.
6. Learning experience in one word or one sentence
I have been happy, sad, excited, confused, mad, sleepy, weary...hummm all the dwarfs!!!
7. Go Play
Off to see the bloggers....

3 comments:

VWB said...

so does that make you Snow Red! I love it...and believe me I have shared most of those same emotions more than once during this learning process...
and you can have recess any ol' time you want...think how fun it will be to do all that stuff on your new laptop soon!

Book Nook Girl said...

Yea! You did it! Congratulations! I am still plugging ahead, but hope to cross the finish line soon!

LKP said...

I am soooooo proud of you! You ROCK girl!!!! You have made awesome progress! You are a 2.0 librarian now!