Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #3 Like Skype

I remember having penpals in elementary school and if you got one or two letters the whole school year that was awesome! This Skype thing is something else. First thing I thought of was 'ask the expert' on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire because that is how that are contacted and connected. I set up my account using my school email and several names came up. I guess that means they have Skype accounts, too? Actually my grandaughters name came up, she is out of town so I texted her, and I know we will do some serious visiting on Skype and that will be fun. For school there are all kinds of opportunities to use this. Librarians can visit about issues! I know the students will love this both individually and as a whole classroom.

1 comment:

arkreynolds said...

I hope to load this in the next day or two and when I do I'll let you know so we can chat.