Friday, July 3, 2009

THING #7 VIDEO RESOURCES

I watched Creative Common Licensing several times and it reminds us to give credit when we use others videos just like we give credit when we use peoples words.

Blinkx
OMG over 35 million hours of video. You can find out about anything and everything 'you always wanted to know about but afraid to ask'. I searched how to do wordle, use smartboard, info about different countries, sports, Every subject is on this thing. I have bookmarked it! Blinkx will come in handy helping students find out information for assignments, class projects, etc! I have added a how to video for wordle because I think they are cool!!!


More DIY videos at 5min.com



PBS
I have always been a fan of PBS! I have used it for years and have always trusted the sources to be accurate for student use.

Google video search
is another that has unlimited information to individuals to use.

No comments: