Wednesday, July 8, 2009

THING #8 SCREENCAST

My goodness I have spent many hours on this Thing#8 and have had so much trouble trying to get this done. Finally after deciding I would be a 11.5 Things drop out I did try GoView and was somewhat successful. I did the video on how to save to a San Folder but did not like it. So I am just teaching the students how to play Freecell. It is one of my favorite card games so here goes...




Oh yes I did have trouble with the sound but I will deal with that another day, whew!!!
I can see how students would enjoy using GoView to make videos for their own projects/assignments. The jouralism class did a 'Me' project at the end of the year and the teacher showed the students what she wanted several times using the computer, LCD projector and screen. I think she could have produced a GoView video and the students could view it on a need to bases.
I still want to do the 'Saving to san folder' video but I have to move on for now...

No comments: