Monday, August 3, 2009

THING #9 SLIDESHARE

I spent some time reading and learning about Slideshare and came to the conclusion that is was just another power point. But when I read and watched a 9 minute video on Comparison of PowePoint Hosting tools I decided I like Slideshare. Like the guy said it is a way to 'jazz up a power point'. Wow the ease of uploading videos or pictures into the Slideshare seemed effortless.
Students love to create power points and will spend days creating and admiring their work plus share it with whoever will look even long past the assignment deadline.
I wanted to checkout Slideboom but did not want to pay or register for the trial run right now but might later???
280 Slides looks amazing and with great reviews! I also looked at the Prsentation Power Online about 280 and it looks easy enough.
Students love to make power point presentationS and they will really like SLIDESHARE.

No comments: