Monday, August 3, 2009

THING #10 VIRTUAL WORLD


Oh my this virtual world. It took me forever to get dressed and I am not sure I matched at all! My hair ended up striped for some reason I will work on that one some more. My gestures was so funny and for some reason I like flying around with the birds. Once I was going in circles and that was fun and I did not even get dizzy. I like it though and had fun playing for hours and hours. I was telling my grandaughter about Second Life and she was like yes I did that several years ago and you paid for it??? They are always one or maybe two steps ahead.
I visited Rebecca Zebendein world and she owns a castle with some cool things like the Alamo. Rebecca already has great plans for her students. I have thought about it a lot and not sure of all the ways that it can be used. I know safety is very important! Teen Second Life will be a place for students ages 13-17 to explore a virtual world. Right now I think a facilitator and exploring the possibilities will be a good place to start!!! Keep a look out for Maryhele Caggle.........

1 comment:

VWB said...

what...no red hair! what is wrong with the virtual world? :-)