Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THING#11.5 EVALUATION

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?I loved the image generators especially wordle. I have plans to use that one the first time I teach Library Resource Page. Also, I really like GoView and think that will be a favorite to use because it is so user friendly.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?Let’s say it encouraged me to go out of my comfort zone again. I think it was very thought provoking and makes you realize all the possibilities out there for education. Digital Citizenship really lays resposibilites and safety issues on the line and that is something we know but so good to see it in print and read about how to handle different situation when they happen.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?Even though 11.5 Things took lots of my summertime I think it was well worth the time and effort. I tried to do something with it everyday because I wanted to finished weeks ago but that did not work out for me. I do feel encouraged, succesful and motivated to start a new school year.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?Nothing, you have been such an awesome group to take care of us every step of the way so do not change anything now. I loved the beach theme even though I never saw real sand I thought I was there, ha!

1 comment:

VWB said...

hip hip hooray for you! congrautaltions on a successful trip to the beach! looking forward to seeing what new adventures you sahre with the kids